At Olpin Family Mortuary we provide the very best in services during the funeral and after the funeral. One of our experienced, professional “
” makes a personal visit to each family we serve in the days immediately after the funeral to help them in the following areas.
- Social Security: We will contact Social Security for you to arrange for survivor benefits and apply for the lump sum $255 death benefit.
- Pension or Annuity: We contact pension companies, IRA administrators and Annuity companies to help you apply for continuing benefits or lump sum death benefit.
- Life Insurance: We contact life insurance companies and help you fill out the sometimes difficult paperwork.
- Select an appropriate headstone: We will help you with all of the design work and do the “running around” for you.
- Provide information about health insurance, what to do with checking accounts, credit cards, tax abatements, wills and trusts, probate, and other areas of concern to the survivor.
- Transitions is our after care newsletter. It provides the families we serve with articles written by renowned grief and recovery specialist to help the family through the 1st difficult year following a loss.
494 South 300 East Pleasant Grove, Utah 84062 Tel: (801) 785-3503